home contact us who to call faqs site map
Riverside County (Opens in New Window)

Report Illegal Off-Road Activity

Use this form to request assistance from the Sheriff's Off-Road Enforcement Team.  The team actively patrols off-road locations throughout Riverside County and will contact you by phone to coordinate an investigation in your area.

If you need immediate assistance
please call the local non-emergency dispatch number for your area

* Note: Fields marked with an asterisk are required to submit this form.

Your contact information:

*  First Name:
*  Last Name:
*  Contact Phone:

Where did you see the illegal activity?

Street Address:
Cross Streets :

Describe the activity:

Please leave this field blank:
Twitter GovDelivery Email Notification Click to Subscribe Nixle - Register to receive Alerts Facebook
Off-Road Maps (pdf)
Motocross Parks Opens in new window
Report Illegal Off-Road Activity!
Report Illegal Off-Road Activity
Bureaus & Teams
Non-Emergency Numbers
All 9-1-1 and non-emergency numbers support TTY communications.
Who to call in Riverside County
 Toll Free: 800-950-2444
West: 951-776-1099
Central: 951-776-1099
East - Coachella: 760-836-3215
East - Blythe: 760-921-7900
Moreno Valley: 951-247-8700
Temecula: 951-696-4357
Emergency - Dial 911