home contact us who to call faqs site map
Riverside County (Opens in New Window)

NoticeIf you are requesting a replacement ID card for one that has been lost or stolen, you must provide a police file number indicating that you have reported the lost or stolen card to your local police authority.

Click here to fill out an online Property Crime Report.

Retiree Update Form

Use this form to let us know if your contact information has changed or if you wish to request a replacement ID or CCW card, or to request a confidentiality of home address form.

A representative from the Sheriff's administrative staff will contact you to follow up on your request.

Thank you,
Riverside County Sheriff

* Note: Fields marked with an asterisk are required to submit this form.

Information about you:

*  First Name:
*  Last Name:
*  Email:  
Sheriff ID #:
*  Mailing Address:
*  City:    
State: *  Zip:
*  Your Phone:    

This request is for:


If you are reporting a lost or stolen ID card, you must also provide a police file number:

If you are requesting the renewal application be FAXed to you, please provide a FAX number:



Additional Instructions:

Let us know . . .

Please let us know if you are aware of the death or serious illness of any department retirees.

Twitter GovDelivery Email Notification Click to Subscribe Nixle - Register to receive Alerts Facebook
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Retirees
Volunteer Opportunities
Desert Search & Rescue Riverside Mountain Rescue Riverside County Search Dogs
Non-Emergency Numbers
All 9-1-1 and non-emergency numbers support TTY communications.
Who to call in Riverside County
 Toll Free: 800-950-2444
West: 951-776-1099
Central: 951-776-1099
East - Coachella: 760-836-3215
East - Blythe: 760-921-7900
Moreno Valley: 951-247-8700
Temecula: 951-696-4357
Emergency - Dial 911
Riverside Sheriff's Stations

Riverside County Sheriff Station Areas
Law Enforcement Agencies

Email Alerts Email Updates

Get notified when Sheriff news and events are updated!

Nixle Connect Registration