My ID card was lost or stolen. How do I get it replaced?

You will need to file a lost property report with your local law enforcement agency. If you live in Riverside County, you can submit an online Property Crime Report or you can call a Sheriff’s non-emergency phone number to make a report.

Once a report number has been generated, you will need to request a new ID card through the Retiree Update Form or by calling Sheriff’s Administration at 951-955-2400.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact regarding retirement badges?
2. My ID card is faded, how do I get a replacement?
3. My ID card was lost or stolen. How do I get it replaced?
4. I'm from out-of–state and my Retired ID card has expired. How do I renew it?
5. How do I update my Retired Sheriff ID card?
6. My plastic ID holder is broken, how do I get a new one?
7. How do I schedule my yearly range qualification?
8. How do I contact another retiree?
9. How can I view or obtain copies of documents from my background and/or personnel file?
10. How do I get my email on the retiree email distributions?
11. Who can sign up to receive DMV Confidentiality of Home Address?
12. Who do I contact for benefits?
13. What is the phone number for Riverside Sheriffs Association (RSA)?
14. I'd like to volunteer, who should I call?
15. How can I donate to the RSO museum?
16. What support organizations exist to help retirees?