RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT
Sheriff Chad Bianco
|Press Release:||Targeted Enforcement Patrol|
|Written Date:||February 14, 2020||Time:||12:15 PM|
|Incident Date:||February 13, 2020||Time:||All Day|
|Incident Location:||Perris, Mead Valley, Romoland, Homeland|
|Reporting Officer:||Sergeant Michael Moulton|
On Thursday, February 13, 2020, the Riverside County Gang Task Force serving Perris/Lake Elsinore/Menifee and the Perris Special Enforcement Team conducted a targeted enforcement patrol operation in the areas of Perris, Mead Valley, Romoland, and Homeland. Assisting in the operation were Regional Gang Task Force teams from the Coachella Valley, Jurupa Valley, and Murrieta/Temecula, State Parole, and Cal-Fire. The operation focused on areas in which there has been recent gang activity and areas where known gang members reside. A total of nine people were arrested for various charges.
The following people were arrested during the operation:
- Vincent Romero, age 42 – Four warrants for possession of drugs and receiving stolen property.
- Ulises Pacheco, age 20 – Two warrants for domestic violence.
- Rolando Mateo, Tomas, age 24 – Unlicensed driver.
- Robert Toy, age 44 – Possession of methamphetamine.
- Sara Maria Silvas, age 27 – Felony warrant for violation of Post Release Community Supervision.
- Gonzalo Arreola Villa, age 30 – Possession of methamphetamine, possession of firearm with an altered or removed serial number.
- Stephen Gaytan, age 35 – Felon in possession of firearm and ammunition, possession of drugs with a loaded firearm, violation of probation.
- Jesus Enrique Leon Villa, age 30 – Possession of methamphetamine and violation of probation.
- Michael Fraire, age 23 – Two warrants for driving on a suspended license.
Sara Maria Silvas
Gonzalo Arreola Villa
Citizens may also submit a tip using the Sheriff’s CrimeTips online form.
The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department is seeking applicants for Deputy Sheriff, Deputy Sheriff Trainee, Correctional Deputy, Sheriff’s 911 Communications Officer, and other employment opportunities such as clerical and support positions. If you are interested in a career with us, please apply at www.joinrsd.org or call 1-888-Join-RSD