RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT
Sheriff Chad Bianco
|Press Release:||Parole/Probation Compliance Sweep|
|Station Area:||Jurupa Valley|
|Written Date:||February 7, 2020||Time:||7:30 AM|
|Incident Date:||February 7, 2020||Time:||10:00 AM|
|Incident Location:||Multiple locations throughout the city of Jurupa Valley|
|Reporting Officer:||Sergeant R. Armendariz|
On Friday, February 07, 2020, beginning at 10:00 AM, members of the Jurupa Valley Station’s Special Enforcement Team conducted parole/probation compliance checks throughout the city of Jurupa Valley at the direction of Sheriff Chad Bianco. The focus of the operation was to arrest any and all subjects found to be in violation of any crime, parole and probation violations. The goal of the operation is that the arrest of these offenders improves the overall quality of life for the citizens of the city of Jurupa Valley.
During the operation approximately 11 compliance checks were conducted at various locations throughout the city, with assistance from California State Parole.
During the operation, deputies located methamphetamine, heroin, and drug paraphernalia. California State Parole agents addressed multiple parole violations during this operation.
The following subjects were arrested and booked into the Riverside County Jail (Robert Presley Detention Center), for the listed charges:
- Ratnaransy, Solar, 37-year old, resident of Jurupa Valley, for possession of heroin, methamphetamine and violation of probation.
- Brashier, Matthew, 37-year old, resident of Jurupa valley, for violation of parole.
- Suarez, Pedro, 40-year old, resident of Jurupa Valley, for possession of a stolen vehicle and a felony warrant.
- Barndollar, Steven, 24-year old, resident of Jurupa Valley, for parole revocation hearing.
- Slate, Mindy, 37-year old, resident of Jurupa Valley, for violation of parole.
Anyone with further information about this incident is encouraged to call Deputy Chua and Deputy Rosales at the Jurupa Valley Station, 951-955-2600.
Citizens may also submit a tip using the Sheriff’s CrimeTips online form.
The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department is seeking applicants for Deputy Sheriff, Deputy Sheriff Trainee, Correctional Deputy, Sheriff’s 911 Communications Officer, and other employment opportunities such as clerical and support positions. If you are interested in a career with us, please apply at www.joinrsd.org or call 1-888-Join-RSD