RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Sheriff Chad Bianco
|Press Release:||Targeted Extra Patrol Enforcement|
|Station Area:||Lake Elsinore|
|Written Date:||December 31, 2019||Time:||2:30 PM|
|Incident Date:||December 19th - 30th, 2019||Time:||N/A|
|Incident Location:||Cities of Lake Elsinore & Wildomar|
|Reporting Officer:||Sergeant Ray Ricken|
At the direction of Sheriff Chad Bianco, investigators and deputies from the Lake Elsinore Station continued “Zero Tolerance” enforcement efforts throughout the cities of Lake Elsinore and Wildomar between December 19th and December 30th. These efforts included directed patrol, the suppression of criminal activity and numerous contacts with the public. All individuals arrested were booked at the Cois Bryd Detention Center for the below charges.
- Manuel Rodriguez, 32 of Wildomar for two misdemeanor warrants.
- Shareef Masarani, 32 of Lake Elsinore for four misdemeanor warrants.
- Lisa Seneff, 55 of Wildomar was arrested for possession of a controlled substance.
- Michael Marcheta, 47 of Menifee for two misdemeanor warrants.
- Juan Perez, 43 of Lake Elsinore for a misdemeanor warrant.
- Bryan Pearman, 32 of Wildomar for two misdemeanor warrants.
- Alex Trujillo, 24 of Lake Elsinore for possession of a controlled substance.
- Jose Trujillo, 27 of Wildomar for possession of a controlled substance.
- Jason Emerick, 37 of Perris for possession of stolen property.
- Erica Aiello, 38 of Lake Elsinore for felony probation violation and possession of controlled substance.
- Brittnee Guevara, 29 of Lake Elsinore for two felony arrest warrants.
- Johnathan Daly, 35 of Menifee for a felony arrest warrant.
- Jacob Letourneaux, 38 of San Bernardino for a felony arrest warrant.
As a reminder, the Lake Elsinore Station supports "Community Policing" involving the partnership between law enforcement and community members. Business owners and residents are encouraged to report suspicious activity directly to law enforcement by calling Sheriff's Dispatch at (951) 776-1099, or by calling 911 if the matter is an emergency.
Citizens may also submit a tip using the Sheriff's CrimeTips online form.
The Riverside County Sheriff's Department is seeking applicants for Deputy Sheriff, Deputy Sheriff Trainee, Correctional Deputy, Sheriff's 911 Communications Officer, and other employment opportunities such as clerical and support positions. If you are interested in a career with us, please apply at www.joinrsd.org or call 1-888-Join-RSD