RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Sheriff Chad Bianco
|Quality of Life Operation
|December 18, 2019
|December 18, 2019
|Multiple Locations in Mead Valley
|Sergeant Aaron Avila
Recently, deputies from the Perris Station fielded specific complaints from concerned community members about unlawful activities such as trespassing, drug usage, and other quality of life issues within the community of Mead Valley. On December 18, 2019, at the direction of Sheriff Chad Bianco, deputies assigned to the Perris Station Special Enforcement Team, in collaboration with the Homeless Outreach Team and Riverside County Code Enforcement, conducted a targeted outreach and enforcement operation in specific problem areas within the Mead Valley community. When applicable, persons contacted were referred to the Homeless Outreach Team and offered resources for housing and substance abuse, including those subjects who were later arrested.
During the operation, the following individuals were arrested and booked into the Cois Byrd Detention Center:
- Wendy Arana, 39-year-old for a misdemeanor warrant.
- Eddy Franco, 31-year-old for a felony warrant.
- Peter Milosavljevic, 41-year-old for a stolen vehicle and parole violation.
- Jeffery Nelson, 30-year-old for a violation of parole warrant.
- Tonya Shmidt, 45-year-old for misdemeanor warrants.
- Craig Stephens, 60-year-old for a misdemeanor warrant and possession of metal knuckles.
- Jerry Surlet, 47-year-old for drug possession and a misdemeanor warrant.
The goal of the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department is to keep all of our citizens safe while also improving the quality of life for those residing within the community. “Community Policing” involves partnerships between law enforcement and community members. If you see or know anyone needing assistance, please call the Perris Station at 951-210-1000.
Citizens may also submit a tip using the Sheriff's CrimeTips online form.
The Riverside County Sheriff's Department is seeking applicants for Deputy Sheriff, Deputy Sheriff Trainee, Correctional Deputy, Sheriff's 911 Communications Officer, and other employment opportunities such as clerical and support positions. If you are interested in a career with us, please apply at www.joinrsd.org or call 1-888-Join-RSD