RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Sheriff Chad Bianco
|Press Release:||Vice Operation (Undercover Toe-Tapping Sting)|
|Written Date:||December 12, 2019||Time:||6:00 PM|
|Incident Location:||City of Temecula|
|Reporting Officer:||Sergeant Robert Menchaca|
At the direction of Sheriff Chad Bianco, Temecula Sheriff’s Special Teams have been working several ongoing vice investigations in the city of Temecula. Over the last eight days, Temecula Special Teams focused on public restrooms/toilets located within retail stores and businesses in the city of Temecula. These public restrooms/toilets have generated several complaints from the public, where males have been observed loitering to engage in a sexual act. The term for this type of sexual encounter is known as “Toe-Tap or Toe-Tapping,” where a male will try to initiate contact with another male by moving his foot beyond the stall divide and tap his foot to engage in a sexual encounter. During this operation, Temecula Special Teams utilized undercover deputies to enter public restrooms to conduct undercover investigations to engage/observe illegal acts. The following 10 people were arrested and booked into the Cois Byrd Detention Center for the charges listed below.
- Daniel Hess (WMA), 38 year- old resident of Temecula 647(a) PC - Lewd Acts in Public
- Kevin Hull (WMA), 21 year- old resident of Menifee 314 (1) PC - Indecent Exposure
- Leigh Joseph Sherry (WMA), 65 year- old resident of Temecula 647 (d) PC - Engage in Lewd Conduct
- Gary Matthews (WMA), 62 year- old resident of Temecula 647 (d) PC - Engage in Lewd Conduct
- Ignacio Valdivia (HMA), 65 year- old resident of Temecula 314 (1) PC - Indecent Exposure
- Donald Casteel (WMA), 71 year- old resident of Lake Elsinore 647 (a) PC - Lewd Acts in Public and 314 (1) PC - Indecent Exposure
- Daron Ouliguian (WMA), 22 year- old resident of Temecula 647 (d) PC - Loiter in Public Toilet / Restroom
- Antonio Magsino (HMA), 54 year- old resident of Murrieta 288.3 PC Attempt Lewd Act w/ Minor and 287 PC Attempt Oral Copulation w/ Minor
- Pete Suarez (HMA), 50 year- old resident of Temecula 647 (d) PC - Loiter in public Toilet / Restroom and 314 (1) PC - Indecent Exposure
- Timothy Heinige (WMA), 45 year- old resident of Lake Elsinore 647 (d) PC - Loiter in Public Toilet / Restroom and 314 (1) PC - Indecent Exposure
Temecula Sheriff Special Teams will continue to work vice operation stings in the Temecula area to improve quality of life, deter sexual encounters in public restrooms, prostitution and human trafficking as it pertains to sex trafficking. Anyone with questions regarding this operation are encouraged to call Deputy Vigil or Deputy Jauert at the Temecula Sheriff’s Station (951) 696-3119.
Citizens may also submit a tip using the Sheriff's CrimeTips online form.
The Riverside County Sheriff's Department is seeking applicants for Deputy Sheriff, Deputy Sheriff Trainee, Correctional Deputy, Sheriff's 911 Communications Officer, and other employment opportunities such as clerical and support positions. If you are interested in a career with us, please apply at www.joinrsd.org or call 1-888-Join-RSD