RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
Sheriff Chad Bianco
|Press Release:||Quality of Life Saturation Patrol|
|Station Area:||Lake Elsinore|
|Written Date:||November 18, 2019||Time:||12:00 PM|
|Incident Date:||November 4 - 16, 2019||Time:||N/A|
|Incident Location:||Cities of Lake Elsinore / Wildomar|
|Reporting Officer:||Sergeant Glenn Warrington|
In response to complaints from members of our community and at the direction of Sheriff Chad Bianco, deputies assigned to the Lake Elsinore Sheriff's Station continued “Zero Tolerance” enforcement efforts throughout the cities of Lake Elsinore and Wildomar between November 4th - November 16th . Quality of Life complaints include criminal activity such as trespassing, public intoxication, illicit drug use, and petty theft. These crimes are considered misdemeanor offenses and negatively affect the quality of life of our community members. All persons contacted and arrested were offered resources for homelessness, substance abuse, and mental health.
- Albert, Benjamin, 27, of Lake Elsinore for drug related warrants.
- Armano, Susan, 63, of Lake Elsinore for public intoxication.
- Ayala, Joseph, 38, of Lake Elsinore for theft and assault misdemeanor warrants.
- Bernard, John, 32, of Lake Elsinore for possession of heroin and felony probation violation.
- Bullias, Alexis, 24, of Lake Elsinore for possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia, and false representation to peace officer.
- Cross, Sterlyn, 20, of Lake Elsinore for petty theft warrant.
- Elliott, Jacob, 27, of Lake Elsinore for public intoxication.
- Gouvian, Jason,19 , of Wildomar for sexual battery, and violation of restraining order.
- Graham, Kenneth, 48, of Lake Elsinore for misdemeanor warrant.
- Hernandez, Joe, 57, of Lake Elsinore for trespassing.
- Hernandez, Sinue, 27, of Lake Elsinore felony warrant for violation of Post Release Community Supervision (PRCS).
- Huff, Eric, 37, of Lake Elsinore for possession of stolen property.
- Lee, Michael, 38, of Lake Elsinore for drug related warrants.
- Lindsay, Kerry, 55, of Lake Elsinore for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Johnson, Melton, 50, of Lake Elsinore for misdemeanor warrant.
- Lomeli, Patricia, 25, of Lake Elsinore for trespassing.
- Lopez, Eugene, 54, of Wildomar for misdemeanor warrants.
- Martinez, Gerardo, 55, of Lake Elsinore for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Matthews, Robert, 38, of Lake Elsinore for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Melvin, Richard, 56, of Wildomar for illegal vending.
- Oton, Daniel, 58, of Lake Elsinore for misdemeanor warrants.
- Rodriguez, Manuel, 43, of Lake Elsinore for possession of methamphetamine.
- Scott, Jerry, 30, of Lake Elsinore for trespassing.
- Snyder, Stephanie, 29, of Lake Elsinore for trespassing.
- Thompson, Marc, 54, of Lake Elsinore for trespassing.
- Tsui, Olivia, 30, of Winchester for possession of drug paraphernalia and misdemeanor warrants.
- Whipple, Darrell, 68, of Lake Elsinore for possession of drug paraphernalia.
|Benjamin Albert||Susan Armano||Joseph Ayala|
|John Bernard||Alexis Bullias||Sterlyn Cross|
|Jacob Elliot||Jason Gouvian||Kenneth Graham|
|Joe Hernandez||Sinue Hernandez||Eric Huff|
|Melton Johnson||Michael Lee||Kerry Lindsay|
|Patricia Lomeli||Eugene Lopez||Robert Matthews|
|Gerardo Martinez||Richard Melvin||Daniel Oton|
|Manuel Rodriguez||Jerry Scott||Stephanie Snyder|
|Marc Thompson||Olivia Tsui||Darrell Whipple|
If you see or know of anyone needing assistance, please call the Lake Elsinore Sheriff’s Station, Problem Oriented Policing Team at (951) 245-3300. As a reminder, "Community Policing" involves partnerships between law enforcement and community members. Business owners and residents are encouraged to report suspicious activity directly to law enforcement by calling Sheriff's Dispatch at (951) 776-1099, or by calling 911 if the matter is an emergency.
Citizens may also submit a tip using the Sheriff's CrimeTips online form.
The Riverside County Sheriff's Department is seeking applicants for Deputy Sheriff, Deputy Sheriff Trainee, Correctional Deputy, Sheriff's 911 Communications Officer, and other employment opportunities such as clerical and support positions. If you are interested in a career with us, please apply at www.joinrsd.org or call 1-888-Join-RSD