Reporting Deputy: Sergeant Art Mendez
File # Multiple
On Thursday, February 23rd, 2023, the Riverside County Sheriff’s Office – Eastvale Special Enforcement Team conducted an enforcement operation aimed at combating retail theft near the 12500 block of Limonite Avenue, in the city of Eastvale. The purpose of the operation was to identify and arrest retail theft offenders. Deputies partnered with local retailers and loss prevention staff during the operation, which resulted in the arrests of nine suspects for various felony and misdemeanor charges. Stolen property was recovered, and criminal offender(s) were booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center.
The following subjects were arrested during the operation:
- Nathan Labrecque, 22-year-old resident of San Bernardino
- Anthony Lathrop, 29-year-old resident of Rancho Cucamonga
- Jorge Diaz Cortes, 52-year-old resident of Riverside
- Julian Llamas, 63-year-old resident of Ontario
- Tamika Lewis, 40-year-old resident of Fontana
- Jeimy Merlo, 44-year-old resident of West Covina
- Trevor White, 22-year-old resident of Corona
- Thomas Crain, 27-year-old resident of Riverside
- Jeremy Richey, 52-year-old resident of Jurupa Valley
Anyone with information regarding the arrests associated with this operation is encouraged to contact Deputy Cosper at the Jurupa Valley Sheriff’s Station, at (951) 955–2600.
As a reminder, “Community Policing” involves partnerships between law enforcement and community members. Business owners and residents are encouraged to report criminal activity directly to law enforcement by calling Sheriff’s Dispatch at (951) 776–1099, or by calling 911 if the matter is an emergency. Criminal activity can also be reported through the We-Tip Crime Reporting Hotline, (909) 987–5005 or wetip.com.
For media inquiries regarding this incident please contact the Media Information Bureau.
If you are interested in a career with us, please apply at joinrsd.org or call 1-888-Join-RSD