Reporting Deputy: Sgt. Adam Heard
File # Multiple
On Thursday, October 27, 2022, at 9:00 A.M., the Riverside County Region Gang Task Force – Region 2 conducted a parole and probation compliance operation consisting of compliance checks at various locations within the Calimesa, Beaumont, Banning and Cabazon areas. The operation was a collaborative effort involving multiple agencies including: the Riverside County Regional Gang Task Force Regions 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 7, Cabazon Sheriff’s Station, Moreno Valley Sheriff’s Station, Beaumont Police Department, Banning Police Department, Menifee Police Department, California Highway Patrol, Riverside County Probation, and the Central and East Post-Release Accountability and Compliance Teams.
The following subjects were arrested during the operation:
- Alexander Ramirez, 19 of Beaumont, for firearms related charges and a felony warrant
- Robert Ramirez, 21 of Beaumont, for possession of a controlled substance
- Arturo Navarro Jr, 37 of Beaumont, for possession of a controlled substance
- Michael Ketcham, 19 of Cabazon, for being a prohibited person in possession of ammunition
- Yoatzin Hernandez, 26 of Banning, for violation of probation
- Katherine Ellison, 26 of Banning, for violation of probation
- Demarco Jackson, 36 of Banning, for being a prohibited person in possession of ammunition
- Dustin McGill, 28 of Cabazon, for being a felon in possession of a prohibited weapon
The increased amount of law enforcement officers during this operation also aided in the apprehension of Samantha Escobedo, 22 of Banning, who was arrested for the following charges: Mayhem, Assault with a deadly weapon, Possession of metal knuckles, Burglary, and Conspiracy.
The Riverside County Gang Task Force is a collaborative effort of several law enforcement agencies with the goal of combating criminal street gangs. The San Gorgonio Special Operations Regional Gang Task Force is one of six teams which make up the Riverside County Regional Gang Task Force. The San Gorgonio Special Operations Gang Task Force is staffed with members from the Banning Police Department, Beaumont Police Department and Riverside County Sheriff’s Department.
Anyone with information encouraged to contact Sergeant Adam Heard of the Riverside County Regional Gang Task force by calling 951-766-2553.
If you are interested in a career with us, please apply at joinrsd.org or call 1-888-Join-RSD