Reporting Deputy: Sergeant Dawn Blair
File # Multiple
On June 20, 2022, from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., deputies from the San Jacinto Sheriff’s Station Traffic Team conducted a traffic enforcement operation within the city of San Jacinto. The goal of the operation was to educate drivers on the importance of driving within speed limit and coming to a complete stop at stop signs. The operation resulted in:
- 19 citations issued for driving over the posted speed limit
- 27 citations issued for failure to stop at a posted stop sign
- 4 citations issued for failure to stop for a red light
- 63 citations issued for various traffic violations
- 3 arrested for felony warrants
- 1 arrested for a misdemeanor warrant
- 10 vehicles towed
For questions regarding this operation, inquires can be made by contacting Sergeant Blair at the San Jacinto Station at 951-654-2702.
For media inquiries regarding this incident please contact the Media Information Bureau.
If you are interested in a career with us, please apply at joinrsd.org or call 1-888-Join-RSD