Reporting Deputy: Sergeant Bryan De Loss
File # Multiple
The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department, San Jacinto Station conducted a Driving Under the Influence (DUI) / Driver’s License Checkpoint on Friday, March 18, 2022, from 6:00 pm until 2:00 am. The checkpoint was located at the intersection of State Street and Sagecrest Drive.
- A total of 1,164 vehicles passed through the area of the DUI checkpoint
- (3) field sobriety tests were administered
- (28) drivers were issued citations for operating a vehicle unlicensed or while suspended/revoked
- (1) driver was arrested based on a felony warrant related to domestic violence
- (1) driver was arrested based on a felony warrant related to a parole violation and possession of illegal narcotics
- (1) driver was arrested for not properly registering as a sex offender for ten years and possession of illegal narcotic
- (11) vehicles were towed and stored
Funding for this checkpoint was provided to the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department, San Jacinto Station by a grant from the California Office of Traffic Safety, through the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
For media inquiries regarding this incident please contact the Media Information Bureau.
If you are interested in a career with us, please apply at joinrsd.org or call 1-888-Join-RSD