RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT
Sheriff Chad Bianco
|Quality of Life Operation
|January 20, 2022
|January 20, 2022
|10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
|Public Parks throughout the city of Perris
|Sergeant David Marshall
In an ongoing effort to reduce illegal activity in our city parks, the Perris Station Problem Oriented Policing Team, along with the assistance from the Perris Station Special Enforcement Team, conducted a Quality of Life Operation throughout the city’s multiple parks. During the operation, a total of 12 subjects were arrested. The subjects arrested were either released on a citation or booked into county jail.
The following individuals were arrested and booked into the Cois Byrd Detention Center:
- Briante Janai Lockridge, 29-year-old for possession of a loaded, unregistered, concealable firearm, embezzlement, and possession of a stolen vehicle.
- Daeshawn Taray Lee Jones, 27-year-old for felon in possession of a loaded firearm.
- Josiah Charles Singh, 24-year-old for possession of a controlled substance.
- Fermin Hernandez, 43-year-old for unlawful possession of a shopping cart.
- Saul Arias, 23-year-old for drunk in public.
- Angel Garcia, 30-year-old for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Richard Rodriguez, 23-year-old for a felony warrant for violation of parole.
- Luis Perez, 26-year-old for being under the influence of huffing aerosol cans.
The charges for the subjects released on a citation included open containers of alcohol and misdemeanor warrants.
The goal of the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department is to keep all of our citizens safe while also improving the quality of life for those residing within the communities we serve. Our citizens have the right to enjoy our public parks free from illegal activity. “Community Policing” involves partnerships between law enforcement and community members. If you see any suspicious or illegal activity at your local park, report it to the Sheriff’s Department or your local police department.
|Briante Janai Lockridge
|Daeshawn Taray Lee Jones
|Josiah Charles Singh
For media inquiries regarding this incident please contact the Media Information Bureau.