RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT
Sheriff Chad Bianco
|Press Release:||Parole and Probation Compliance Check|
|Station Area:||San Jacinto|
|Written Date:||May 12, 2021||Time:||1:30 PM|
|Incident Date:||May 12, 2021||Time:||8:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|Incident Location:||Multiple Locations Throughout San Jacinto|
|Reporting Officer:||Sergeant Wade Lenton|
On May 12, 2021, San Jacinto deputies working in partnership with San Jacinto Station Special Enforcement Team (SET), Riverside County Sheriff Hemet Station Investigations, Soboba Reservation Deputies, Hemet and San Jacinto Station School Resource Officers, Riverside County Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT), Riverside County K-9, Post Release Accountability Team (PACT), Gang Impact Team (GIT), Gang Task Force Regions 3 and 4, Riverside County Probation, and Riverside Auto-Theft Interdiction Detail (RAID), conducted a parole and probation check in the San Jacinto communities.
The goal of the operation was to reduce crime, safeguard our local communities, to enforce the terms of persons currently on formal probation and or parole, and actively pursued offenders who were not complaint with the terms of their release status.
Nineteen residences and twenty-seven civilians on parole or probation were contacted and or searched. During the operation eight civilians were arrested for parole, probation violations, or new crimes. Deputies / officers seized four non-California complaint rifles, three handguns, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, drug paraphernalia, and 108g of field-tested methamphetamine.
The following subjects were arrested:
- Julio Gonzalez, a 31-year-old resident of San Jacinto, for carjacking, kidnapping, attempted robbery.
- Aleeya Smith, a 26-year-old resident of San Jacinto, for trespassing.
- Sarah Lugo, a 45-year-old resident of San Jacinto, for weapons and parole violations.
- Christian Karnes, a 26-year-old resident of San Jacinto, for weapons and probations violations.
- Evelyn Gutierrez, an 18-year-old resident of San Jacinto, for obstructing or resisting a peace officer.
- Tara Henry, a 35-year-old resident of San Jacinto, for Health and Safety violations.
- Ronald Waggoner, a 58-year-old resident of San Jacinto, for a parole violation.
For media inquiries regarding this incident please contact the Media Information Bureau.