RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT
Sheriff Chad Bianco
|Press Release:||Search Warrant|
|Station Area:||Good Hope|
|Written Date:||November 18, 2020||Time:||3:00 PM|
|Incident Date:||November 18, 2020||Time:||7:39 AM|
|Incident Location:||24000 Block of Sophie Street, Unincorporated Area of Good Hope|
|Reporting Officer:||Sergeant Chad Thompson|
|File Number(s):||PC203230031, PC203230032, PC203230033, PC203230034, I203220069|
On Wednesday, November 18, 2020, at 7:39 A.M., deputies from the Perris Station Special Enforcement Team served a search warrant at a residence on the 24000 block of Sophie Street, Good Hope. While conducting their investigation, deputies located 3 stolen vehicles, methamphetamine, narcotics paraphernalia, an unregistered firearm, and a butane honey oil (BHO) lab.
The following suspects were arrested and booked into the Cois Byrd Detention Center:
- Andrew Golston, age 34, of Perris, was arrested for felon in possession of ammunition and probation violation.
- Latee Dominick, age 33, of Perris, was arrested for felon in possession of ammunition and probation violation.
- Roger Fraser, age 48, of Perris, was arrested for manufacturing of butane honey oil (BHO), possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, felon in possession of ammunition, possession of two stolen vehicles, and one outstanding felony warrant.
- Jessica Bratschi, age 23, of Perris, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Julian DeLaCruz, age 39, of Perris, was arrested for a probation violation.
- Savanna Mendoza, age 20, of Perris, was arrested for three outstanding felony warrants.
- Sergio Villegas, age 27, of Perris, was arrested for possession of a stolen vehicle.
- Regina Mora, age 46, of Perris, was arrested for one outstanding felony warrant.
This is an ongoing investigation. Anyone with additional information is encouraged to contact Deputy Hefington or Deputy Remington at the Perris Station by calling 951-210-1000.
For media inquiries regarding this incident please contact the Media Information Bureau.
|Andrew Golston||Latee Dominick||Roger Fraser||Jessica Bratschi|
|Julian De La Cruz||Savanna Mendoza||Sergio Villegas||Regina Mora|