Specialty Business Licenses and Permits

Specialty business licenses and permits are needed for massage services, bingo, fortunetelling and sex-oriented businesses. Licenses must be obtained from the Riverside Sheriff's Office. Information and applications for massage services, bingo and fortunetelling can be found below. For sex-oriented businesses or any other questions, please email Licensing@riversidesheriff.org.

Specialty Business License and Permit Applications