The Sheriff’s Office provides accurate and timely information to the public regarding law enforcement activities. To subscribe to our news alerts click here
Follow us on social media.
To contact a public information officer regarding breaking news and critical incidents a 24-hour pager is available (951-222-7536). For all other requests email MIB@Riversidesheriff.org or call 951-955-2400 during business hours.
Our Public Information Officers are:
- Deirdre Vickers, Public Information Officer
- Wenndy Brito-Gonzalez, Public Information Officer
- Megan McDonald, Social Media Specialist
- Juan Silva, IT System Business Analyst II
- Scott Miller, Senior Public Information Specialist
- Yvonne Varela, Senior Public Information Specialist
- Paul Flores, Public Information Specialist
- Amy Brazao Cartas, Senior Media Production Specialist
- Monica Salib, Media Production Specialist
For all document, audio, and/or video requests please visit our California Public Records Request (CPRA) Portal.