Commendations and Complaints


If you would like to commend an employee of the Riverside County Sheriff's Department, please fill out the Civilian Commendation Report. You may also commend and employee by writing a letter to: Riverside County Sheriff's Department, Professional Standards Bureau, P.O. Box 512, Riverside, CA 92502, or to the commander of the employee's station. Verbal commendations may also be given to any Department supervisor. Your comments will be reviewed by the concerned commander.

The Riverside County Sheriff's Department thanks you for your interest and for taking the time to submit your commendation.


If you are dissatisfied with service you have received or wish to make an allegation of misconduct against a member of the Sheriff's Department, you may file a complaint by following the complaint procedure.