||Possession of Controlled Substance for Sale
||Jurupa Valley Special Enforcement Team
||February 1, 2018
||January 31, 2018
||4300 block of Ridgerider Court, Jurupa Valley
||Sergeant Donovan Brooks
On January 31, 2018, at 4:20 PM, the Jurupa Valley Special Enforcement Team, with Jurupa Valley Police K-9 Handler, Deputy Noyes, and his service dog, Hyde, investigated the illegal sales of controlled substance in the 4300 block of Ridgerider Court, Jurupa Valley. During the investigation, Police Service Dog Hyde located 9.6 grams of suspected methamphetamine, 1.7 grams of suspected heroin, and numerous weapons inside and outside of the residence. Solar Ratnaransy, a 35-year-old resident of Jurupa Valley, was present on scene and arrested for the following charges:
- 11378 California Health and Safety Code – Possession of Methamphetamine for sales
- 11351 California Health and Safety Code – Possession of Heroin for sales
- 21310 California Penal Code – Possession of Dirk / Dagger
- 30305(a) California Penal Code – Felon in Possession of Ammunition
- 22610(a) California Penal Code – Felon in Possession of a Taser
- 1203.2(a) California Penal Code – Violation of Probation
Ratnaransy was booked at the Robert Presley Detention Center for the above charges. This investigation is on-going. Anyone who has information regarding this investigation is urged to call Deputy Derek Hood at the Jurupa Valley Station, 951-955-2600.
Citizens may also submit a tip using the Sheriff's CrimeTips online form.